Monday, February 29, 2016

The City Cologne

What I realized while travelling is that nothing beats just sitting down and staring at the river - especially after a long day of walking around and sightseeing. I climbed 40 flights of stairs to see a view that was fenced in, but it was an experience! So that made it worth it. Cologne's cathedral is a sight to behold though, and I'm tiny compared to the absolute size. Apparently the three wise men's bones are buried inside the cathedral. I never like it when people tell me other people's remains are buried on the ground that I walk - makes everything seem so much more eerie.

I also had a really good beer in Cologne, which is Cologne's special brew. It's the first beer I genuinely liked. Cologne is also the originator of cologne - haha. See you soon.



♚ Yushi

No comments:

Post a Comment