Friday, June 12, 2015

Frugality is our middle name

So here we are... us trying to be frugal. Frugality is our mantra and we will chant it any chance we get. AKA I just dropped way too much money on my tattoo, and I'm too poor to even buy a tshirt. So I will chant this MANTRA. 

Saving money is difficult. I finally realize this. How do all you guys do it? I actually can't stop...buying useless shit. I really do need that tshirt though. Really need it. Really.

Yeah, I should really clean up these sketches, but hey, there's beauty to raw things right?? That's a saying right?

I actually really like shopping with Cindy, we don't really browse, we just scan, and it's as if we have x-ray vision, we can finish scanning the whole store in like five minutes. We can see through all those Forever 21 mountains of clothing and we can be done with the store in five minutes. You try that. But in all seriousness, doesn't Forever 21 have way too much inventory?! I always get a headache when I'm in that store. My kind of store is those where they only have like three pieces of clothing and they come in three sizes, and that's all in their inventory. Makes shopping so much easier no? 

Have a good weekend everyone! 

♚ Yushi





No comments:

Post a Comment