Monday, May 18, 2015

Yushi's Guide to Life: Shutting people down


This type of situation happens to me daily, when people don't understand something or they themselves have never tried it, but they still end up hating me for liking something they might not possibly like. In this case, ever since I listened to Korean music, I have people questioning my tastes and asking why this and why that. Or maybe, I'm dressing a certain way, and I have people questioning what I'm wearing, and they just hate on me for it. It seems like I can do no right in this world, and I'm constantly offending someone. 

So, I guess I can tell all those people, "hey, no one cares about your opinion, so why don't you STFU and rain on someone else's parade".

People seriously need to chill, and stop thinking that I care about their opinions about my too bright lipstick, 'cause guess what. I don't. 

♚ Yushi


No comments:

Post a Comment