Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Mysteries of the universe

There are many mysteries in the world and despite my (genius level) intelligence, there are some things even I don't understand.

Here's a list in no specific order:

  • How Miranda Kerr is such a MILF it's unreal. She gave birth to a child and then was able to go back to the T-stage in a couple of months. Like is she even a human?? Stand aside Thor, your charisma is out shined by Miranda Kerr.
  • The drastic difference between Canadian seasons and how there's virtually no transition between chunks of ice falling out of the sky and skin burning heat. I moved here cause it's supposed to be the land of polar bears and igloos. Yet today, I felt like I was back in the motherland, North Korea
  • The cuteness of dogs and cats... or anything with fur that isn't a humans being. Some people like hairy guys and that's okay. But I think a carpet like torso is weird. It makes me think about whether or not you need to shampoo and condition.. Or perhaps whether or not you can put a weave in that hair. It's all very new to me.
  • How people can choose not to care about social issues even though the definition of social issue is that it affects people. So are people not people?????? I'm talking to you, everyone who scrolls pass those Facebook posts of sad orphaned African children without liking. HAVE YOU NO HEART?

 Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment