Friday, June 5, 2015

What it means to be: A university student - in the summer ☼

Contrary to what this post may lead you to believe, I actually don't lounge around in the summer, I don't really have time to and I'm so tired when I come home from that I just want to die a little bit. If I do lounge around, it's to watch netflix on my tv, and Gone Girl is on it right now, and that movie is just so good, so good. 

But if you are a university student in the summer, you might feel these things:

▽ In which if you're lounging at home, your parents tells your lazy ass to go outside and do something
▽ In which your mom believes that you should be learning or studying something during the summer in preparation for next year...(like wtf, seriously wtf, what is there to study???)
▽ In which days are spent sleeping till 1pm
▽ In which you feel restless
In which summers are 4 months long, which means, they are extremely long, and there is too much time on your hands
▽ In which your sleeping schedule is completely messed up
▽ In which there is so much struggle to meet up with friends - so much struggle
▽ In which all your friends are on different parts of the world

Cheers, and have a good weekend!

♚ Yushi



No comments:

Post a Comment